Tableau online training:
- Data Scientist
- Tableau – Highly Paid, Non-Programming
According to different surveys, students are more biased towards Tableau online training because of its ease to learn and better job opportunities.
Business Intelligence; BI is taking a raw data from database turning that data into information in the form of accessible and readable reports so that people can make use of those reports to make tactical/analytical decisions.
Tableau is a BI Tool
- Cost Effective
- Non Programming
Roadmap of Our Class
- Server Management
- Central Management Console – Admin Utility
- Central Configuration Manager – Server Management Utility
- Universe Design Tool – Schema creation tool
- Information Design Tool – Schema Creation Tool
- Web Intelligence Rich Client – Reporting
- Web Intelligence – Reporting
Launchpad; is a portal of SAP BI, BO through which you can share your reports as well as view your own reports.
- Crystal Report; Reporting
- SAP Dashboard; Dashboard
- Report – Data – Dataware house (Schema)
- Report – Schema…
For more details contact us @ 91 770-2529- 995 What app +91 879-0679-998. Register here, for a free live demo available as per your convenient time. Users can even access the video available on this page for a better understanding about Tableau online training from PVV technologies.
Have Great Day….
TABLEAU ONLINE TRAINING:
Business Intelligence Introduction
2) Getting Started
The Tableau Interface
Connection, Data Source, Visualization Area
Joins and Cardinalities
3) Connecting to Data
Getting Started with Data
Connecting to Databases and Advanced Features
Data Prep with Text and Excel Files
Splitting & Custom Splitting
Pivot & Data Cleansing
Editing Data Connections and Data Sources
Editing Metadata and Saving Data Sources
Using and Refreshing Extracts
Difference Between Live & Extract
4) Visual Analytics
Getting Started with Visual Analytics
Drill Down and Hierarchies
Ways to Filter
Using the Filter Shelf
Filtering for Top and Top N
Getting Started with Mapping
Maps in Tableau
Using Latitude & Longitude
Editing Unrecognized Locations
Getting Started with Calculations
7) Dashboards and Stories
Getting Started with Dashboards and Stories
Building a Dashboard
Dashboard Layouts and Formatting
Dashboard Interactivity using Actions
Dashboard Best Practices
8) Different Type Of Charts
9) Tableau Online
10) Publish Dashboard Contents
Real Time Scenarios / Tableau Marathon
1.Five Main Products offered by Tableau are ;
a. Tableau Desktop
b. Tableau Online
c. Tableau Public
d. Tableau Reader
e. Tableau Server
- As on Feb 2015 Tableau version on Desktop is Tableau Version 9.
- What is Data Visualization in Tableau?
- What is Tableau Desktop?
- Why Tableau?
- What are the differences between Tableau software, Good Data and Traditional BI (Business Objects) Etc?
- What are Filters in Tableau?
7.Types of Filters are?
1. Datascource Filter
2. Context Filter
3. Quick Filter