What is SAP UI5 and Functions
Taking up full training and course in SAPUI5 will help you if you are an SAP Consultant or Developer. The training of the SAPUI5 covers:
- Chapter 1: SAP UI5- The Introduction:
- Chapter 2: How to create a simple application using UI5:
- Chapter 3: Introduction to HTML Programming.
- Chapter 5: Introduction to CSS Programming.
- Chapter 6: Folder Structure of UI5 project application.
- Chapter 7: The way to apply control for one or more library files.
- Chapter 8: Variable and Tables from OData Service and binding Data with them.
- Chapter 9: Control of Message.
- Chapter 10: Tracing Application and Troubleshooting.
- Chapter 11: Web IDE.
- Chapter 12: Fragments and Optimization Techniques.
- Chapter 13: Changing the theme design with the help of Custom Style Sheets.
These are the course contents that are covered in SAP UI5 and its Function Course. All the topics mentioned above are included with equal emphasis.
What are Fiori and Functions Fiori or better known as SAP Fiori is the newest addition to the ever-expanding SAP platform? SAP Fiori is a set of application that is used for the approval in the workflow, self-service task and information lookup in respect to the SAP Functions. Learning this course has become very crucial. Take a quick look at the contents of the course:
- Chapter 1: Solution with SAP Fiori- An Overview.
- Chapter 2: Introducing Apps of SAP Fiori( of both managerial and employee level)
- Chapter 3: SAP Fiori and strategy to SAP UX.
- Chapter 4: Technology and Architecture of SAP Fiori.
- Chapter 5: Basic and Roles of SAPUI5 and Netweaver OData Gateway Services.
- Chapter 6: Introduction to Launchpad and Configuration.
- Chapter 7: Theme Designer.
- Chapter 8: Security and Installation of SAP Fiori
- Chapter 9: Transactional App configuration.
- Chapter 10: Workflow and basics of SAP Business.
- Chapter 11: Transactional Apps Configuration.
- Chapter 12: Data and UI fields extensibility.
- Chapter 13: Issues faced while troubleshooting.
The smooth and fresh applications of tablets, smartphones, and desktops can be developed using SAP Fiori.
What are OData and functions Open Data Protocol or OData is a set of practices approved by ISO /ICE for building up and intaking the RESTful API? To get enrolled in this course, you must have prior knowledge of ABP programming, Developer and Data Dictionary Knowledge and a [romary knowledge of HTML, Java, and C++.
Taking up OData course mean you have to cover the following topics.
- Chapter 1: Introduction to O Data.
- Chapter 2: Overview of OData.
- Chapter 3: Implementation of the SAP Gateway Service and OData.
- Chapter 4: Operating and Redefining Dtra Service in respect to the RFC/BOR Generator.
- Chapter 5: Redefinition of the Gateway Service of SAP.
- Chapter 6: Configuration of Routing Capabilities and Performing Composition of Multiple Origins.
- Chapter 7: An in-depth study of OData Advanced Options.
- Chapter 8: Gateway Security of SAP OData.
- Chapter 9: Consumption of OData Service.
Thus, these all are te3 topics mentioned above that are covered in the OData course. You can start studying via regular mode and online mode depending on your suitability.