New to SUCCESS FACTORS? No worries
SAP Success factors is a global provider of cloud-based human resource software and fully integrated human capital management (HCM) Systems. It covers everything from core HR, Payroll, and people analytics to the four pillars of talent management; Recruiting, learning and development, Compensation and performance management. SAP Success Factors has more than 100 million users in 60 industries more than 200 countries and territories – and our services are translated into 42 languages. SAP Success factors help companies of all sizes improve employee engagement, productivity, and team performance.
- Identify the main capabilities and users of SAP Success Factors Onboarding
- List the features that must be enabled for SAP Success Factors Onboarding
- Describe the main features of SAP Success factors onboarding
- Enable features for SAP Success Factors onboarding in Provisioning
- Describe the SAP Success Factors Onboarding application workflow
- Identify additional resources that can provide assistance when implementing SAP Success factors onboarding
- Identify the limitations of the SAP Success Factors onboarding solution
- List the configuration and administration tools required to set up SAP Success Factors onboarding
- Explain the advantages of using SAP Success Factors onboarding over other solutions
- Identify the SAP Success factors modules that can be integrated with onboarding and integration tools that assist in successful integration.
What is SAP Success Factors Onboarding (ONB)? SAP Success Factors Onboarding (ONB) enables new hires to hit the ground running with more strategic activities. The SAP Success Factors Onboarding application allows companies to connect, inform, and empower new hires with the right tools, content, and connections even before their first day on the job, so that they can start driving business results faster.