What is SAP ILM: SAP Information Lifecycle Management i.e. SAP ILM, a software that can assist review the IT infrastructure by deactivating & shutting down the legacy systems and other automated data retention systems, only as per the guidelines & rules defined by us for limiting the risk factors and getting control over our data. SAP Data archiving is intensely related to SAP ILM and in fact, SAP Data Archiving is a pre-requisite for learning SAP ILM, both in turn help improve the system accessibility and the performance. We also should know about SAP Netweaver LCM, planning and implementation of retention management that helps in executing system decommissioning processes.
PVV Technologies is known for its intensive training and meticulously designed curriculum of SAP ILM and we usually offer SAP Data Archiving & SAP ILM together, but as a student friendly Institute, our training programs are always open to customization, after all, it is all about a candidate’s passion and comfort that will affect the imparting part of training. We have more than 8+ years of experienced trainers who are training experience, that makes it easy for candidates to better grasp the subject. All our trainers are certified domain experts in their respective industries and PVV is the only online training institute to provide trainer according to the need of the candidate’s interest industry. We provide
Exclusive additional feature to the participants such as conducting mock interviews which will prepare them for real time interviews, access to SAP ILM tutorials and real-time case studies to practically obtain the good amount of knowledge on project scenarios.
Who can learn SAP NetWeaver?
What will you Learn at PVV Technologies?
- Introduction of SAP ILM
- What is Enable legacy systems for system decommissioning and Enable the retention warehouse for system decommissioning
- What is Data Analysis in the legacy system and Data Extraction Process in a legacy system
- What is Create Archive Files and snapshots in the legacy system
- What is Data Extraction using Context Data Extractor (CDE)
- What is Setting up Audit Area
- Introduction OF SAP ARCHIVELINK
- Defining Archiving scenarios
- Defining Administration and Monitoring
- Defining Bar code
- Defining Workflow
- Defining Finding and displaying stored documents
- Defining Outgoing documents
- Defining Print lists
- Introduction to DEFINE POLICIES AND RULES
- How to Establish Legal Case Management
- How to Use the destruction functions for data
- What is Establish Retention Management in an SAP system
- How to Transfer the legacy data and apply the rules
- Defining Execute reporting in the retention warehouse
- WHAT IS DATA ARCHIVING AND WHEN IS IT NECESSARY?
- Defining Accessing archived data
- Explaining The archiving process and object
- What is Document Relationship Browser
- How to Determining the data to be archived
- Defining Archive information system
- How to Using third-party storage media
- How to Scheduling and administering archiving sessions
- How to Customizing of archiving objects