- SAP Native HANA 2.0 Online Training:-
- The SAP HANA 2.0 being the continuation of SAP HANA Training leverages futuristic database technology, intuitive application developments tools and analytical intelligence capabilities on one unified in –memory platform.
- We offer 2.0 training to help our trainees in gaining knowledge and hands-on experience in the cloud and analytics environment.
- We are providing SAP Native HANA 2.0 classes with highly qualified real time working professional.
- We offer all SAP modulus training courses as student’s option.
- SAP Native HANA XS Online training course fee is economical compared to other Training institute.
- We will give full support after completion of the SAP Native HANA Training.
- we are providing Native HANA online classes in any time Zone at student flexible timings.
1. HANA as Database:
1.1 Introduction to HANA Database and Architecture
HANA serves, engines and database versions
HANA studio, HANA Web Workbench
Design and run time objects, schema, content and different prospective
1.2 SQL Programming – coding
SQL syntax for Creating Tables and Views.
Insert, update and delete data using SQL
Partitioning, Compression and Indexing.
Synonyms, Database Triggers and Sequences.
SQL Queries, Sub Queries or nested.
Joins, Union, Aggregation, Rank and Partition
1.3 SQL Scripting
Standard SQL functions, Custom functions
If then else and CASE statement.
While loop and For Loops.
SQL Code debugging.
Performance optimization of code.
2. HANA as ETL and Data warehousing
2.1 Data provisioning
BO Data Services, Data flows.
Smart Data Access(SDA)
Smart Data Integration(SDI)
ETL using SQL code
Flow Graphs and Replication tasks.
Core Data Services for data persistency
User Defined table functions
Performance Optimization of the views
HANA Security, Analytical Privileges
3. HANA as in for BW4 HANA and S4 HAAN
3.1 BW/4 HANA
HANA optimized cubes.
Advanced DSO, open ODS view and composite providers
SAP classic object migration, performance optimization projects
HANA Query Designer
Mixed approaches with Native HANA
3.2 S/4 HANA Analytics
Core Data services, Data persistency and consumption
ABAP CDS views for analytics
Embedded analytics in OData browser
4. HANA 2.0 SP 2, XS Advanced, using Web IDE for HANA
4.1 Database module
HANA Express Edition on Google Cloud platform
XS Commands in Secure shell (SSH)
HDI container, Database module deployment
Synonyms to access classical schema
ETL Flow graphs in Web IDE of HANA
GitHub Integration for source control
4.2 Node JS model and Web module
Workshop on a complete native Object development
OData Services to provide the Data access
Web module development for user application.
Course duration: 25-30 hours
Course mode: self-led online training
Contact : +91-8790679998