SAP Data Archiving Online Training:
Data Archiving is the technical process of getting rid of unwanted and unused data which is there in larger volumes in the online database and archiving it to some other storage system such as hard disks or third-party systems. It is one of the modules of SAP which helps in frequent deletion of data tables and data objects of SAP database. Most important advantage of SAP Data Archiving is that it helps in improving the performance of systems, reduction in maintenance costs and so on.
PVV Technologies is the reputed name in providing online training on SAP any module which also includes SAP Data Archiving. Our trainers have more than 9+ years of experience and are certified domain experts who can make candidates understand the concepts better and are adept at simplifying the concepts and training on techniques. Our minimum of 40-hour instructor-led training will cover almost all the concepts required to understand the platform deeply and crack a job interview. At PVV, we really believe in hands-on experience and so our training module is designed in the same way, more than 85% practical training and 15% theoretical training. This is a unique training concept which was introduced to give hands-on experience on the tool to the candidates.
What will you learn?
- Introduction to Data Archiving
- Exploring the data archiving benefits concept
- Understanding of which data to be archived & How to archive
- Standard Data & Custom Tables Archival
- Customization, Scheduling & Administration of archiving
- Understanding on what third party media to use
- Accessing & Reloading of Archived Data & Other Programming Display Functions.
Please refer to course curriculum section for more detailed content.
- DATA ARCHIVING – Introduction
- What are the Archiving Benefits
- What is Determining the data to be archived
- What are the The archiving process
- Archival of standard data and custom tables using SAP standard objects
- How to Archive the information system
- How to Accessing the archived data
- How to Reload Archived data
- How to Make standard reports/transactions archive enabled
- Customizing of archiving objects
- Scheduling & administering archiving sessions
- Using third party storage media
- What is ADK development tools
- What is the Logic of archiving the programs
- What is Business views in the Archive Information System
- What is Customer specific sequential,
- What are the Data archiving Principles
- What is index based read programs
- How to Access to individual documents in the Archive Information System
- What is Customer specific field catalogs in the Archive Information System
- How to Document Relationship Browser
- How to Setting up an archiving project
- What is DATA ARCHIVING – PROGRAMMING DISPLAY FUNCTIONS