Two giant data visualization tools in the current competitive market today are QlikView & Tableau. Both these tools are usually called leaders in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant because they are technically beyond those average tools with their scaled-up capabilities including the superiority in all elements such as generating reports, interactive dashboards, its graphics and many more. Their visual elements are above usual which make users understand the complicated messages assisting them in making the most advanced graphic based presentations. Not just graphics, even their data analyzation part is more robust and still evolving to address the comprehensive business needs.
Both are absolutely great BI tools competing for one another in the same segment even though both offer exceptionally great graphics manipulation tools and their interactive analytics with segmented data even though both have some fundamental differences, each with unique specifications. Let us compare and know more about them:
Learn about Qlikview Course Online:
- QlikView is the most popular and most reputed BI tools in the industry.
- It is known for its top place in the market because of its extremely high-quality product that offers numerous features along with satisfactory and superior performance.
- It seems that QlikView has a rare feature which is that it offers an integrated BI platform that gives the users a bundle of tutorials, user manuals, demos and much more which provides
definitive insights to excite the users.
- One of the best features of QlikView is that its ease of deployment, configuration, and report spooling just after installation.
- This shares on-demand data and insights with the help of its patented technology called Associative technology.
- Qlikview’s primary feature that made it climb the highest position in the market is its compatibility to embrace in-memory processing of data.
- Another interesting factor with QlikView is its cost, an initial investment as low as 60% of most of the other top-grade BI tools in the market, will be good enough to use it.
Tableau – All about Tableau Course Online Video:
- Tableau is another most renowned BI tool along with Qlikview. Tableau has some exceptional features which the other tool is missing.
- Tableau is often considered as a preferred tool to use for data analysis, visualization charts and diversified insights.
- Its treemaps are one of the advanced with facilities to add graphics for context, apart from using them to show multiple categories of information.
- Tableau is known for the efficient use of screen space because of its capability to layout dashboards through overlaps.
- Immediate and quick connection to numerous data types.
- Tableau can be integrated with R, which is more advanced than the rest of the tools.
- Except for few hard data limitations, Tableau’s report sharing is available for free.
- One of the best in mapping, its ready-made drivers are used for many databases.
- Definitely an updated tool because of its continuous technological upgradations several times a year.
While Tableau is intuitive and visually driven data exploration platform with its core strengths lying on assisting naïve users creating real-time dashboards instantly, Qlikview is really good at consolidating data from various selected data sources by digging the hidden data associations in the data and its core strength lie in its ability to work as a standalone integrated BI platform.