What is SOA Suite 11g & 12c ?
PVV technologies make you an expert in SOA Suite 11g & 12c through a tailor-made online training which focuses on real-time learning and practical environment with real-world scenarios and popular case studies as examples. Our group of expert and certified trainers will make candidates learn a more realistic approach on how to work on the software. We also support by assisting candidates to gain certification and placement as well. Participants enrolled can gain unlimited access to our material library which includes a number of study guides and real-time case studies and projects.
Objectives of SOA Suite 11g & 12c:
- Basic overview of integrating business processes with SOA
- Comprehending the design process which is service oriented
- Understanding the model conceptual services
- Able to support business needs and also prepare effective designs
- Most importantly, should be able to manage the SOA environment
Who can opt for this course:
With a number of job opportunities rolling over on this tool and with more and more number of companies including many multinational companies using this technology, there formed a demand and supply gap for the professionals of this SOA suite 11c & 12g. As of now, there is no prerequisite for learning this suite. Following professionals will gain the maximum advantage of this course:
- IT professionals who have business experience and technical software architecture knowledge.
- Professionals who can understand web services like SOAP, WSDL.
- And Personnel who have knowledge of XML, XSL, XSD.
Know more about this particular course by clicking here.
- Introduction and Concepts of SOA
- Understanding SOA 12c
- Providing Services for SOA
- Introduction and Concepts of SCA ( Service Component Architecture)
- Managing and Monitoring SOA Composite Application
- Introduction to Concepts BPEL
- BPEL Concepts In-depth
- Human Tasks
- Business Rules
- Oracle Service Bus ( OSB)
- BAM (Business Activity Monitoring)
- Overview of AIA