Oracle AIA – Application Integration Architecture is used to deliver pre-built integrations as either one of the (Direct integration or Process integration) packs as the advantage of this AIA is that its components work in mix and match function which is highly used for optimising the costs and to reduce the complications in building and maintaining the integrations, usually built for configuration purposes. And our online training of Oracle AIA (application integration architecture) covers fundamentals of Oracle Fusion Middleware’s SOA, Enterprise mediation, implementing message exchange patterns, deployment of AIA integration, project developmental tools, Business Process Management and other in-depth topics providing a real-time practice on the tool. This course will provide the insights on pre-built content, the creation of application & business connector services apart from deployment and development cycles and including error handling & logging tools.
The demand of Oracle AIA in the market:
From different surveys, it is understood that Oracle AIA has been increasing its market share and went up from 0.4% to 0.9% in the recent years with an average salary of 99,000$ per annum.
There are no major pre-requisites for taking up this course but in general, the following job roles will get the maximum benefit out of this course:
- IT developers,
- Software Professionals,
- End Users and other IT graduates.
Know more about Oracle AIA online training, by signing up here.
- What is AIA
- What is SOA and Explaining AIA Architecture
- What is AIA Core Concepts
- What is EBOs
- What is EBMs
- What is EBSs
- What is ABCS
- What is Accessing AIA Artifacts
- What is AIA Development Lifecycle
- Explaining Business Process Modeling & Functional Decomposition
- What is Service Construction
- Explaining Deployment Plan Generation
- How to do Installation and Deployment
- How to Create Application Business Connector Services
- How to Design an ABCS
- Creating an ABCS using the Service Constructor
- Completing ABCS Development
- What is Enterprise Mediation
- Explaining EBM Structure
- What is EBS in depth
- What is Implementing an EBS
- What are Harvesting AIA Composites
- Overview of Harvesting
- Introduction AIA’s Usage of Oracle Enterprise Repository
- Deploying AIA Integration Projects
- Introduction to Deployment
- How to Generate the Bill of Material (BOM)
- How Deploying and Installing Services
- What is Extending the AIA Enterprise Object & Service Libraries
- What is Extending EBOs, EBMs, and EBSs
- How to Create new EBOs, EBMs, and EBSs
- Implementing Message Exchange Patterns & Guaranteed Message Delivery
- What is Message Exchange Patterns in Services
- What are Transactions
- What is Guaranteed Message Delivery
- What is Publish / Subscribe Pattern
- What is AIA Error Handling and Logging
- Explaining Error Handling Framework
- What is Error Notification and Fault Policies
- What is Error Handling Extensibility and Error and Trace Logging
- Extending Application Business Connector Services
- What is ABCS Extensibility?
- What is Extending an ABCS
- What is Developer Tools
- Overview of AIA Developer Tools
- What is XSL Mapping Analyzer (XMAN)?
- What is PIP Auditor
Oracle AIA Foundation Pack 11g: Developing ApplicationsThis Oracle AIA Foundation Pack 11g: Developing Applications training teaches you the concepts and technologies behind the Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Foundation Pack 11g. Learn to create AIA artifacts like Enterprise Business Services and Application Business Connector Services and to extend them to meet customer requirements.
ICS is mainly used to integrate SaaS applications(cloud) and is more pattern driven like map my data, orchestration. ICS has a web-based UI and is more friendly as it has drag/drop capabilities. Whereas SOACS is used for very complex integration, with wide support for async processing, human intervention capabilities.MFT..etc