- Subscription – Based pricing Keeps costs consistent
- IT and business solutions delivered as a service
- Anytime, anywhere access
- 36% faster implementation time vs. On-premise
- Hosted and managed by SAP; Frees time and resources
- 11% lower cost than on-prem over 7 years
- Scale and upgrade without downtime or significant infrastructure investment
- Reduced infrastructure and personnel costs
- Improved Process Efficiency
- Reduced legal risk due to higher compliance
- Reduced costs for paperwork and process
- Better employee engagement
- Better teamwork
- Improved employee retention
- Better employee satisfaction
- Align new hires with corporate goals
- Faster time to contribution
On-Boarding Process Flow
- Candidate basic information flows from SF Recruitment to On-Boarding PostHire Verification step.
- Candidate fills required information and uploads relevant document in new employee system.
- Signature step to sign Forms
- Collect details in Onboarding process will be moved to Employee central.
Standard On-Boarding Process and steps
New Employee step
Post-Hire Verification Step;
- The corporate Representative enters and/or verifies information regarding the new employee”s Job information (name, Job, Tile, Salary, etc…)
- List of panels are set up to collect the information
- Manager ( Role Activity ) – Assign new hire buddy, welcome Mail to employee etc.
New Employee Step
- The New Employee enters personal information not collected in the application process (e.g.., direct deposite, emergency contact )
Orientation Step Optional (U.S.only)
- The Corporate Representative enters Form I-9 proof of eligibility information into this wizard. The documents need to be examined in the presence of the new employee.
- [iframe width=”854″ height=”480″ src=”https://www.youtube.com/embed/4pEav9pt-Zk?rel=0″ frameborder=”0″ allow=”autoplay; encrypted-media” allowfullscreen]
Introduction to Onboarding and PTO Discussion 60 Minutes Enable Features for Onboarding in Provisioning 30 Minutes Implementation Process 30 Minutes Initial Technical Configuration 60 Minutes Activate Features for Onboarding in Super Admin 45 Minutes Set up Role Based Permission 30 Minutes Set up Users and Group 60 Minutes Create New Fields: – Panels 90 Minutes Validators and Logical Operators 30 Minutes Forms 60 Minutes Notifications 60 Minutes Reports 45 Minutes Document Center 30 Minutes Other Features 60 Minutes Corporate Structure 30 Minutes New Hire Activity and Configurations 90 Minutes Configure RCM Integration 30 Minutes Configure Onboarding to EC Integration 30 Minutes Employee Portal 90 Minutes User/Permission Sync 60 Minutes Offboarding 120 Minutes Create Wizards 60 Minutes Crossboarding 120 Minutes Total Training Duration 22 Hours
Exam Name SAP Certified Application Associate – SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding Exam Code SAP C_THR91_1711 Level Associate Exam Price $500 (USD) Duration 180 mins Number of Questions 80 Passing Score C_THR91_1711 – 65% Schedule Exam SAP Training OR Pearson VUE