- Subscription – Based pricing Keeps costs consistent
- IT and business solutions delivered as a service
- Anytime, anywhere access
- 36% faster implementation time vs. On-premise
- Hosted and managed by SAP; Frees time and resources
- 11% lower cost than on-prem over 7 years
- Scale and upgrade without downtime or significant infrastructure investment
- Reduced infrastructure and personnel costs
- Improved Process Efficiency
- Reduced legal risk due to higher compliance
- Reduced costs for paperwork and process
- Better employee engagement
- Better teamwork
- Improved employee retention
- Better employee satisfaction
- Align new hires with corporate goals
- Faster time to contribution
On-Boarding Process Flow
- Candidate basic information flows from SF Recruitment to On-Boarding PostHire Verification step.
- Candidate fills required information and uploads relevant document in new employee system.
- Signature step to sign Forms
- Collect details in the Onboarding process will be moved to Employee central.
Standard On-Boarding Process and steps
New Employee step
Post-Hire Verification Step;
- The corporate Representative enters and/or verifies information regarding the new employee”s Job information (name, Job, Tile, Salary, etc…)
- List of panels are set up to collect the information
- Manager ( Role Activity ) – Assign new hire buddy, welcome Mail to employee etc.
New Employee Step
- The New Employee enters personal information not collected in the application process (e.g.., direct deposit, emergency contact )
Orientation Step Optional (U.S.only)
- The Corporate Representative enters Form I-9 proof of eligibility information into this wizard. The documents need to be examined in the presence of the new employee.
|Introduction to Onboarding and PTO Discussion||60 Minutes|
|Enable Features for Onboarding in Provisioning||30 Minutes|
|Implementation Process||30 Minutes|
|Initial Technical Configuration||60 Minutes|
|Activate Features for Onboarding in Super Admin||45 Minutes|
|Set up Role Based Permission||30 Minutes|
|Set up Users and Group||60 Minutes|
|Create New Fields: –|
|Validators and Logical Operators||30 Minutes|
|Document Center||30 Minutes|
|Other Features||60 Minutes|
|Corporate Structure||30 Minutes|
|New Hire Activity and Configurations||90 Minutes|
|Configure RCM Integration||30 Minutes|
|Configure Onboarding to EC Integration||30 Minutes|
|Employee Portal||90 Minutes|
|User/Permission Sync||60 Minutes|
|Create Wizards||60 Minutes|
|Total Training Duration||22 Hours|
Live Instructor-Led Online Training with SAP Success Factors Onboarding with a certified trainer.
Tab 3 content goes here.