How does Microsoft Dynamics Office 365 application help?
Managing clients can be challenging enough if the basic functionality is not known to the individuals. Starting with installing the Microsoft Office application to managing users and groups, this application helps. By installing this application suite, users get access to Skype for Business online, SharePoint, OneDrive, and other applications as well. All these applications help in the smooth functioning of the business network. In addition to this, Microsoft Exchange can also be accessed by installing this application. This application helps in easy exchange of email service.
With the help of this Microsoft application, it is also helpful to maintain flexible communication and stay visible in the chat group. Work smarter and make the functioning smooth with the installation of this application. The Microsoft Dynamics Office 365 Online Training from India would be helpful for the job aspirants such that they are able to implement the same in the desired field. To know more about the functioning of the application, you can seek help from PVV Technology online course program.
Understanding Office 365
Move your business ahead with the latest Office, fully installed, plus integrated collaboration services coupled with advanced compliance features and full IT power.
- Introduction to Office 365
- Provisioning an Office 365 tenant
- Key Office 365 Features
- Office 365 Subscription plans
- Office 365 Connectivity
- Office 365 Security
- Office 365 Service Continuity
Managing Office 365
Get the familiar Office experience across most devices, empowering your employees to get work done wherever they are.
- Managing Clients
- Office 365 Management Portals
- Compliance Features
Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) is Microsoft multi-tenant cloud based directory and identity management service.
- Overview of Azure AD
- Managing Users
- Managing Groups
- Assigning Licenses
- Multi-Factor Authentication
Work smarter, anywhere, with hosted email for business.
- Exchange Online Management Tools
- Create and Manage Mailboxes
- Using Outlook and OWA
- Working with Shared and Resource Mailboxes
- Distribution Groups
Skype for Business Online
Reliable and flexible Unified Communications-enabled by the Microsoft Cloud.
- Skype for Business Clients
- Presence and Instant Messaging
- Federation with Skype
- Skype for Business Online Reporting
Easily create team sites and portals to discover, share, and collaborate on content with colleagues inside and outside your organization from any device.
- SharePoint Online Sites and Site Collections
- Delegated Administration
- Team Sites
- Collaboration and Document Management
- Modern Sites
Office 365 Groups
Office 365 Groups is a powerful and productive platform that brings together conversations and calendar from Outlook, files from SharePoint, tasks from Planner, and a shared OneNote notebook into a single collaboration space for your team.
- Office 365 Groups Overview
- Collaboration in Mind
- Creating Office 365 Groups
- Office 365 Groups Limitations
OneDrive for Business
OneDrive for Business makes it easy to manage and share your documents from anywhere and work together in real time, on your favorite devices.
- Store Work Files in the Cloud with OneDrive for Business
- Sharing Documents
- Synchronize your documents to your local machine
Planning and configuring rights management and compliance
- Overview of the compliance features in Office 365
- Planning and configuring Azure Rights Management in Office 365
- Managing the compliance features in Office 365
Planner and Sway
Take the chaos out of teamwork and get more done! Planner makes it easy for your team to create new plans, organize and assign tasks, share files, chat about what youâ€™re working on, and get updates on progress.
Create and share interactive reports, presentations, personal stories and more with Sway.
- Organize Your Teamwork with Office 365 Planner
- Create and Share Amazing Stories with Sway
Microsoft Teams, a new chat-based workspace in Office 365. Get flexible communication at the moment and keep everyone in the know. See content and chat history anytime, including team chats with Skype that are visible to the whole team.
- Chat-based Workspace
- A Hub for Teamwork
- Teams versus Office 365 Groups
- Desktop, Mobile, and Web Teams Client
Office Delve surfaces personalized content to you from across Office 365 from OneDrive for Business, SharePoint, Exchange, Yammer and more.
Connect with people and teams across your organization using Yammer.
- Personalized Content from across Office 365 with Delve
- Stay Connected with Yammer
Microsoft Dynamics 365, a new cloud powered service that repackages and rebrands several Microsoft Dynamics programs into an offering that is both. The cloud-enabled Software-as-a-Service project combines the customer relationship management (CRM) and enterprise resource planning (ERP) of previous versions of Microsoft Dynamics with additional features including Microsoft Flow and Microsoft PowerApps.
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 concepts and terminology
- Architectural overview of Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Overview of the Microsoft Dynamics 365 User Interface
- Understand the concept of business apps inside Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Navigating between business apps
- Navigating Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Using the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Command Bar
- Record management in Microsoft Dynamics 365
- Working with Editable Grids
- Searching for records in Microsoft Dynamics 365
With Microsoft Forms, you can create surveys, quizzes, and polls, and easily see results as they come in. As results are submitted, you can use built-in analytics to evaluate responses.
- Get Started with Microsoft Forms
- Setup for Microsoft Forms
- Share form and collaborate with others
- Embed your Form
- Use built-in analytics to evaluate responses
In the world of the information worker you will handle information that is probably stored across different software suites, like SharePoint, Salesforce, Excel file, Access database, … Typically, you would like your end-users to be able to browse and/or modify this data in a general user-friendly, and preferably mobile, way. Microsoft PowerApps allows people, without any development skills, to build applications that are mobile friendly on top of their data. Allowing other people to use the built application to browse the data and maybe even modify it.
- PowerApps Overview
- PowerApps Studio
- Use PowerApps to access data in SharePoint, Excel, Salesforce, …
Microsoft Flow allows you to create automatic processes, called flows, that react to an event in one app or application (like SharePoint, Twitter, …), do something with the event data, and then use this data in another service (like SharePoint, Salesforce, Twitter, …). All this can be done without having to write a single line of code.
- Flow Overview
- Creating Flows based on a template
- Interaction with SharePoint, Twitter, Exchange Online, …
- Scheduled Flows
- Button Flows
This training targets all the key components of Microsoft Office 365: Microsoft Exchange Online, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online. You will learn how to configure and manage an Office 365 environment, how to create a mailbox, set up a SharePoint site and configure conferencing with Skype for Business. As part of your Office 365 subscription, you also get access to lots of new cloud services: Planner, PowerApps, Flow, …
- Business users who need an overview of the features and functionalities that Office 365 provides.
- Power users responsible for the overall management of Office 365 in their organization.
- Office 365