This course introduces students to the business functionality of the Policy Center base
Application: we are also providing placements with the help of top MNC’s companies and we also providing a training with exert trainer for more details contact us @+91-8790679998
DAY 1 INTRODUCTION
- Introduction to Policy Center 30 min
02 .The Policy Center User Interface 1 hr.
03 .The Policy File 1 hr.
04 .Policy Transaction 1 hr.
05 .Accounts 1 hr.
06 .Submissions 1: Quick Quotes 1 hr. 30 min
- Submissions 2: Full Applications 1 hr.
08 .Renewals 1 hr.
- Policy Changes 45 min
- The Cancellation Transaction Set 50 min
- Out-of-Sequence Transactions 45 min
12 .Merging and Splitting Accounts 25 min
THE PRODUCT MODEL
- Introduction to Product Model 30 min
- Products and Policy Lines 45 min
- Coverage’s 45 min
- Coverage Terms 45 min
17 .Modifiers 30 min
- Question Sets 45 min
19 .Intro to PC Config 45 min
20 .Policy Center Data Model 1 hr. 15 min
User Groups Organization and Permissions
- Location Groups and Pages 1 hr.
22 .Job Wizards 15 min
23 .Job Flow Lifecycle 1 hr.
- Concept of Revisioning 1 hr.
25 .Concept and Locations 1 hr.
26 .Concepts of Revisioning Contact and
Location Information 1 hr.
- Configure Revisioning on Contact and
- Underwriting Authority 1 hr.
- Underwriting Authority 45 min
30 .Validation 1 hr.
- Validation Rules 1 hr.
31 .Validation Classes 1 hr.
32 .Costs_and_Financial_Transactions 1 hr.
- Rate Tables and Rate Books 1 hr.
34 .Rate Routines and Parameter Sets 1 hr.
- After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Set up a Guidewire application, including:
- Starting and using Guidewire Studio, the Guidewire configuration application
- Using the various editors available through Studio
- Configure the data model, including:
- Using the Data Dictionary to identify appropriate business data
- Creating or modifying custom data entities and properties
- Creating typelists
- Configure the user interface, including creating and modifying:
- Fields and their attributes
- Detail views, list views, and toolbars
- Screens and popups
- Configure business logic, including:
- Writing Gosu code
- Testing and debugging Gosu code
- To successfully achieve the objectives of the course, each student should be able to
- Read and use XML or another markup language such as HTML.
- Create control structures such as if-then-else or loops, define variables, pass variables,
Access values in an array, and so forth.
- Use a relational database to define database tables, columns, and foreign keys.
This course is designed for all developers who will be configuring or integrating Guidewire
Applications such as ClaimCenter, BillingCenter, and PolicyCenter.
The maximum enrollment for this course is 10 studF