Online training on ethical hacking will introduce you to the concepts of writing exploitation, virus codes writing, corporate espionage and reverse engineering. From basic to the most advanced concepts such as packet analysis, Apache web servers, windows system administration using PowerShell, hacking SQL & Oracle database. All these concepts should be inducted into the training if a candidate is attempting council’s Ethical Hacker examination. This online training is entirely focused on providing hands-on real-time training from professional experts with practical understanding on concepts of scanning, testing, hacking and secure systems and applications.
Objectives of the course:
- To identify and understand the threats and vulnerabilities of the current system.
- It provides more clarity in handling the information security.
- Comprehension of Trojans, backdoors, and countermeasures.
- In-depth knowledge of firewalls, wireless hacking, and honeypots.
- Understanding of basic concepts of ethical hacking such as mobile device and smartphone hacking, exploit writing and corporate espionage.
- Introduction to advanced concepts like Apache web servers, securing IIS, network packet analysis etc.
- Included in the training the latest developments and advancement in mobile technologies like ios and android, windows and blackberry.
Like to know more about the career opportunities on Ethical hacking?
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking.
- Introduction to TCP/IP protocol stack,
- Ethical Hacking Terminology,
- Security Testing,
- No Knowledge Testing (Black box),
- Full Knowledge Testing (white box)
- Partial Knowledge Testing (Grey box)
- Hacking Methodology,
- The process of Malicious Hacking,
- Footprinting and Scanning,
- System Hacking and Trojans:
- System Hacking, Trojans.
- Countermeasures from Foot-printing, Scanning, Enumeration and System Hacking and Trojans.
Module 1 LAB
- Open Source Information Gathering Using Windows Command Line Utilities
- Gathering Information using google hacking database
- Gathering IP and Domain Name Information Using Whois Lookup
- Footprinting a Target Using Maltego
- UDP and TCP Packet Crafting Techniques using HPING3
- Scanning the Network Using the Colasoft Packet Builder
- Network Scanning using NMAP.
- Enumerating Network Resources Using Advanced IP Scanner
- Performing network enumeration using SuperScan
- DNS Enumeration using ns look up.
- Dumping and Cracking SAM Hashes to Extract Plaintext Passwords
- Auditing System Passwords Using L0phtCrack
- Exploiting Client Side Vulnerabilities and Establishing a VNC Session
- Escalating Privileges by Exploiting Client Side Vulnerabilities
- Creating a Server Using the ProRat Tool
- Virus analysis using Virus Total
Duration: – 20 hours
- Hacking Methodology
- Denial of Service,
- Session Hijacking and Hacking Web Servers:
- Session Hijacking,
- Hacking Web Servers,
- Web Application Vulnerabilities and Web Techniques Based Password Cracking:
- Web Application Vulnerabilities,
- Web-Based Password Cracking Techniques.
- Countermeasures- Session Hijacking.,
- Web application Vulnerabilities
Module 2- LAB
- Sniffing Passwords using Wireshark
- Performing Man-in-the-Middle Attack using Cain & Abel
- Network sniffing and collection of information in the network
- Performing CSRF attack on web server to get a credentials
- DNS Spoofing using ETTERCAP
- Hijacking HTTPS Traffic in a Network Using ssls trip
Duration – 15 Hours
- Hacking Methodology II
- SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networking, Viruses,
- Worms and Physical Security: Viruses and Worms,
- Linux Hacking: Linux Hacking.
- Evading IDS and Firewalls:
- Evading IDS and Firewalls Countermeasures – SQL injection, Viruses and Wireless network hacking.
Module 3- LAB
- SQL injection analysis by sql map
- WiFi Packet Sniffing Using AirPcap with Wireshark
- Detecting Intrusions using Snort
- Bypassing Windows Firewall and Maintaining a Persistent Connection with a Victim.
- Duration – 15 hours
- Separate sessions for Metasploit Framework.
- OWASP TOP 10 Web Vulnerability is also covered.
- This course is for educational purpose.
Let us now quickly focus on the scope of ethical hacking in our country at a glance:
- The survey by business bodies revealed that every year, both government and private organizations require a total 77,000 of ethical hackers in sharp contrast to 15,000 certified hackers qualified. Indeed a golden time to grab our certification and get a lucrative career.
- A high demand always commands a high salary package! As a fresher, you can earn up to Rs. 2.5 lakhs per annum. After gaining relevant experience, your salary increases to whopping 11-12 lakhs annually.
- The laws state that every Indian IT company must have a team of ethical hackers. So, you can land a job for sure in both government and private organization.
In India, with so many threats of phishing and cyber attacks, ethical hackers are in huge demand. So if you are an IT professional and coding and penetration interests you, then you can join the bandwagon of ethical hackers by enrolling in our online moral hacking course at https://pvvtechnologies.com/ethical-hacking-online-training-india-ethical-hacking-course-online/
Ethical Hacking-It’s rising demand in India
Whenever someone hears the term, ‘hacking’ countless doubt arises in their mind. Usually, due to the misuse of the ‘hacking knowledge’ students tend to overlook that hacking has a substantial amount of advantages and a bright prospect associated with it. Yes, we are here to discuss ethical hacking. Ethical Hacking is the counter-attack against unwanted hacking threats. An ethical hacker penetrates into the IT system and finds if there is any in it. In fact, ethical hackers help us to see the weak points in a networking system or computing system. By identifying all the weak points, measurements are taken to prevent any malicious or harmful hacking threats.