Online training on ethical hacking will introduce you to the concepts of writing exploitation, virus codes writing, corporate espionage and reverse engineering. From basic to the most advanced concepts such as packet analysis, apache web servers, windows system administration using PowerShell, hacking SQL & Oracle database. All these concepts should be induced into the training if a candidate is attempting council’s Ethical Hacker examination. This online training is entirely focused on providing hands-on real time training from professional experts with practical understanding on concepts of scanning, testing, hacking and secure systems and applications.
Objectives of the course:
- To identify and understand the threats and vulnerabilities of the current system.
- It provides more clarity in handling the information security.
- Comprehension of Trojans, backdoors and countermeasures.
- In-depth knowledge on firewalls, wireless hacking and honeypots.
- Understanding of basic concepts of ethical hacking such as mobile device and smart phone hacking, exploit writing and corporate espionage.
- Introduction to advanced concepts like Apache web servers, securing IIS, network packet analysis etc.
- Included in the training the latest developments and advancement in mobile technologies like ios and android, windows and blackberry.
Like to know more about the career opportunities on Ethical hacking?
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking.
- Introduction to TCP/IP protocol stack,
- Ethical Hacking Terminology,
- Security Testing,
- No Knowledge Testing (Black box),
- Full Knowledge Testing (white box)
- Partial Knowledge Testing (Grey box)
- Hacking Methodology,
- Process of Malicious Hacking,
- Foot printing and Scanning,
- System Hacking and Trojans:
- System Hacking, Trojans.
- Countermeasures from Foot-printing, Scanning, Enumeration and System Hacking and Trojans.
Module 1 LAB
- Open Source Information Gathering Using Windows Command Line Utilities
- Gathering Information using google hacking database
- Gathering IP and Domain Name Information Using Whois Lookup
- Footprinting a Target Using Maltego
- UDP and TCP Packet Crafting Techniques using HPING3
- Scanning the Network Using the Colasoft Packet Builder
- Network Scanning using NMAP.
- Enumerating Network Resources Using Advanced IP Scanner
- Performing network enumeration using SuperScan
- DNS Enumeration using nslookup.
- Dumping and Cracking SAM Hashes to Extract Plaintext Passwords
- Auditing System Passwords Using L0phtCrack
- Exploiting Client Side Vulnerabilities and Establishing a VNC Session
- Escalating Privileges by Exploiting Client Side Vulnerabilities
- Creating a Server Using the ProRat Tool
- Virus analysis using Virus Total
Duration: – 20 hours
- Hacking Methodology
- Denial of Service ,
- Session Hijacking and Hacking Web Servers:
- Session Hijacking,
- Hacking Web Servers,
- Web Application Vulnerabilities and Web Techniques Based Password Cracking:
- Web Application Vulnerabilities,
- Web Based Password Cracking Techniques.
- Countermeasures- Session Hijacking.,
- Web application Vulnerabilities
Module 2- LAB
- Sniffing Passwords using Wireshark
- Performing Man-in-the-Middle Attack using Cain & Abel
- Network sniffing and collection of information in the network
- Performing CSRF attack on webserver to get a credentials
- DNS Spoofing using ETTERCAP
- Hijacking HTTPS Traffic in a Network Using sslstrip
Duration – 15 Hours
- Hacking Methodology II
- SQL Injection, Hacking Wireless Networking, Viruses,
- Worms and Physical Security: Viruses and Worms,
- Linux Hacking: Linux Hacking.
- Evading IDS and Firewalls:
- Evading IDS and Firewalls Countermeasures – SQL injection, Viruses and Wireless network hacking.
Module 3- LAB
- SQL injection analysis by sqlmap
- WiFi Packet Sniffing Using AirPcap with Wireshark
- Detecting Intrusions using Snort
- Bypassing Windows Firewall and Maintaining a Persistent Connection with a Victim.
- Duration – 15 hours
- Separate sessions for Metasploit Framework.
- OWASP TOP 10 Web Vulnerability are also covered.
- This course is for educational purpose.
- Who Can Take this Course
- Demo code