Module: Introduction to Mastery
1. Introduction to Success factors Products.
2. Instance, Provisioning Systems explanation
3. Technical Architecture
4. Integration Technology/Tools
5. Bizxpert Methodology — Implementation Methodology.
6. Basic company settings in Provisioning System
7. Creating administrators in Provisioning System
8. Creating administrators in Instance
9. Instance basic settings — Passwords, Home Page, Welcome Menu, Comp info.
10. 10. Administrator tools
11. Managing To DO List.
12. Manage V12 Home Page — Success factors Home Page customization.
13. Theme Manager — Customization Organization Themes.
14. Admin tools 2.0 and the Old Admin Overview.
15. Success factors Revolution UI
16. Commonly used terms
17. Default User Permissions.
18. Admin Privileges
19. Proxy Management
20. Setting up company Logos
21. Manage Data User Records
22. Employee Data File
24. Password Policies
25. Email Notifications Customization.
26. Text Customization in Instance
27. People Search
28. Rating Scales
29. Route Maps (Workflow)
30. Launching forms
31. Modifying Existing Form Route Map Steps by Administrator
32. Job Families & Roles
34. Employee Profile
35. Customizing Employee Profile (Layout Configuration).
36. XML and Data models
37. Custom Fields Creation in the Data Models.
38. Interfaces between SAP & Success factors (Data extraction)
39. Pick list Management.
40. Jobs Scheduling & Execution of Jobs in Success factors.
41. Success factors Language Packs.
42. Resetting user accounts or Passwords.
43. User Groups Creation
Module: Employee Central, Time & position Management
1. Introduction to EC
2. Basic provisioning Setup
3. Recommended 14 — step Implementation sequence for EC Implementation.
4. EC Navigation
5. Setup Super Administrator Account and Managing authorizations.
6. Data models and DTDs
7. Employee Central Structure.
8. Data model Management
9. Setting up Corporate Data Model
10. Setting up Succession Data Model
11. Setting up Country specific Data Model
12. Setting up Country specific Succession Data Model
13. Enable Business Configuration UI (BCUI) in Provisioning
14. Business Configuration UI to Maintain Succession Data model
15. Enable employee central and RBP
16. Configuring Name Format
17. Update employee details
18. ESS/MSS functionality
19. Understanding security
20. Managing security with Role Based Permission.
21. EC as a system of record 22. EC Customizing and Populating Basic Foundation data
22. Customizing Country specific files in Foundation tables
23. Creating and modifying associations
24. Propagation (Creating Propagation Rules)
25. Importing Users data into employee central system.
26. Customization & Creation of Company, Department, division, Business Unit, Location etc..
27. Event Reasons/Event Reason Derivation Rules.
28. Work Flow Derivation Rules.
29. Mass Changes
30. Customizing employee files.
31. Customizing CSF for Employee Files.
32. Position Management
33. Employee Central Workflow Configuration and Approval Process.
34. Employee Central Reporting
35. Online Report Designer
36. MDF — Meta Data Frame Work
37. MDF Objects creation
38. Time Types, Time Profiles, Work Schedule, Holiday Calendar Creation.
39. Time Account Management.
40. Accruals, Accrual Rules, Prorating Accruals, Period End Processing.
41. Time Integration with Payroll.
42. Leave of Absence.
43. Global Employment
44. Importing Initial Balances & Leave Requests.
45. Generic Objects and Configuration of Generic Objects
46. Customer Specific Foundation Objects.
47. Business Rules setup.
48. Activating Payroll Integration.
49. Setting Payroll Configuration
50. Defining Pay Scale Groups, pay Scale Levels, Pay scale Mass Changes. Payment Information.
51. Data Replicator Monitor
52. Maintaining Users in Employee Central Payroll.
53. Defining Settings in Work Schedules, Absences and Employee Remuneration information.
54. Search of Inactive Employees/users.
55. Rehire Inactive Employee.
56. MDF UI Rules
57. Workflow Trigger when salary Change
58. Time OFF—–Holiday calendar Creation.
59. Time OFF —CL Quota Generation.
60. Time OFF—-SL, Unpaid Leave, sabbatical leave creation.
61. Time OFF—-Creation of Paternity Leave.
62. Time OFF—-Creation Maternity Leave.
63. Time OFF —-Leave quota generation based on Seniority…
64. Time OFF—-Over time Configuration…
65. .Time OFF—-Overtime Restriction……
66. Time OFF——–Leave Encashment.
67. Time OFF—–COMP OFF.
68. Time OFF——Floating Holiday quota Generation…
69. Time OFF——-Leave carry forward…..
70. Case Study/Exercise