IBM InfoSphere Data Stage and Quality Stage 11.5
About the Course Data Stage, ETL training course is designed to provide knowledge and skills to become a successful Data Stage/Quality Stage Developer. In-depth knowledge of concepts such as Data Warehousing Concepts, ETL Server Architecture, Jobs Design, Monitoring, Performance Tuning, Quality Stage, ETL Administration, Real Time Project, Interview Questions will be covered in the course.
Real-time Project discussion
Towards the end of the Course, you will be working on a live project. which you can take up as your project work on Finance and Health Care
- Project architecture and BRD discussion
- Dimensional tables and fact tables with modeling
- Design of HLD’s and LLD’s for a project
- Project flow-job design process with ETL Documents
- Complex jobs discussion-Unit testing process
- System & User Acceptance & Regression & End-to-End Testing
- Deployment Process of code to different phases
- Creation of job design documents or overview docs, tech specs
- Production support process
- UNIX scripting for automation of code
- Discussion of scheduling process with TWS/Autosys
- Fixing of Defects and Problem Tickets and Incidents
- Data stage project on Banking & Insurance & Health Care domain.
- Weekly assessments for Completed Topics
- Interview Questions with Detailed Explanation
- Data Stage 11.5 Certification Guidance.
- Performance Tuning of Parallel Jobs.
- Well Versed Materials Which Covers Data Warehousing Basics, Data Stage Concepts Unix Commands, Shall Script, Databases.
- Course Content