What is a Virtual Private Cloud?
You’re own logically isolated section of the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud By default, your VPC has no access to the internet nor are instances addressable from the internet You have complete control over your virtual networking environment.
Proven and well-understood networking concepts:
- User-defined IP address range
- Route Tables
- Access Control Lists
- Network Gateways
- A way to gain agility as well as additional security
What To Expect From This Session
- VPC Overview
- Picking you IP Space
- Subnet Design
- Routing and NATing
- VPC Security
- VPC Peering
- VPC Flow Logging
- VPC Endpoints
- IPsec VPN Tunnel
- AWS Direct Connect
Will discuss some network architectures and designs while in the discussion.
- Discuss the AWS Shared Responsibility Model. (2hrs)
- Describe the access control and access management features of AWS. (6hrs)
(VPC, VNET, Private/Public Subnets, Zones, Regions)
- AWS services for security logging and monitoring. (2hrs)
- Data encryption methods to secure sensitive data. (2hrs)
- AWS services used to protect network security. (2hrs)
- AWS services used to maintain governance of control environments. (2hrs)
- Use the AWS audit features. (2hrs)
- How to audit an AWS environment. (2hrs)
- AWS compliance and assurance programs. (2hrs)
We will do total 12 days training.Each topic will take approximately one day there are topics which are totally in theory and wherever required will show the practical using students AWS account.
What’s in the VPC toolbox?
- VPC - User-defined address space up to /16 (65,536 addresses)
- Subnets - 200 user-defined subnets up to /16
- Route Tables – Define how traffic should be routed from/to each subnet
- Access Control Lists – Stateless network filtering between subnets
- Internet Gateway – A logical device enabling traffic to be routed to/from the public internet
- Managed NAT – Provide Network Address Translation to private instances for 10Gbps traffic
- Virtual Private Gateway - The Amazon end of a VPN connection
- Customer Gateway - The router at the customer end of a VPN connection
Course Duration 30 Hours Type Instructor-Led Online Sales and Service 24/7 Support Project – Case Study Yes Real Time Course Material Access Life Time Certification Guidance with Available Dumps Resume Preparation Yes Placement Assistance Working with multiple consulting/staffing companies in the US.