AWS (Amazon Web Services) Solutions Architect online training is designed to provide you gain an ultimate expertise in AWS architectural services and principles. The training session takes you through different concepts such as the best practices of AWS, how to implement the AWS including its designing, planning and scaling processes and also an in-depth training on how the cloud is redefining IT architecture in general. According to a survey, because of increasing demand for AWS which is powering business in more than 150 countries and the AWS Solution architects are getting an average salary of $190,000 per year. This entire online training is focussed on providing the expertise to the candidates which include basic and advanced topics as well, such as, EC2, ELB, S3, KMS, RDS, Snowball, Dynamo RB, Auto Scaling, Elastic Cache, Cloud Trail, and Security.
Objectives of the Course:
- Gain an expertise on AWS architectural best practices and assisting in formulating solution plans.
- Understand and deploy the AWS by identifying and shifting the existing on-premise application.
- Understand and comprehend the designing and deploying part.
This course best suits developers and software engineers who have basic knowledge of cloud computing and who want to pursue their career in cloud applications.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Basic Introduction to AWS Architect Principles
- Introduction and History of Amazon Web Service(AWS)
- Instructor-Led Sessions on Cloud Technology
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Identifying Access Management
- Storage Services and AWS CLI
- Problems Associated with Cloud Architect Planning
- Introduction to a Live Project and Sample Test
- Route 53 & Management Tools
- AWS Object Storage and CDN – S3, Glacier and Cloud Front
- Architecting on AWS
- Lifetime Tool access
- Live Recorded Video access
- Real-time case studies
- The project integrated into the Curriculum
- 24*7 Support from our team of administrators
This course is intended for Solution design engineers and Solutions Architects.
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Working knowledge of distributed systems