AWS (Amazon Web Services) Solutions Architect online training is designed to provide you gain an ultimate expertise in AWS architectural services and principles. The training session takes you through different concepts such as the best practices of AWS, how to implement the AWS including its designing, planning and scaling processes and also an in-depth training on how the cloud is redefining IT architecture in general. According to a survey, because of increasing demand for AWS which is powering business in more than 150 countries and the AWS Solution architects are getting an average salary of $190,000 per year. This entire online training is focussed on providing the expertise to the candidates which include basic and advanced topics as well, such as, EC2, ELB, S3, KMS, RDS, Snowball, Dynamo RB, Auto Scaling, Elastic Cache, Cloud Trail, and Security.
Objectives of the Course:
- Gain an expertise on AWS architectural best practices and assisting in formulating solution plans.
- Understand and deploy the AWS by identifying and shifting the existing on-premise application.
- Understand and comprehend the designing and deploying part.
This course best suits developers and software engineers who have basic knowledge of cloud computing and who want to pursue their career in cloud applications.
Know more about the course by clicking here.
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Basic Introduction to AWS Architect Principles
- Introduction and History of Amazon Web Service(AWS)
- Instructor-Led Sessions on Cloud Technology
- AWS Technical Essentials
- Identifying Access Management
- Storage Services and AWS CLI
- Problems Associated with Cloud Architect Planning
- Introduction to a Live Project and Sample Test
- Route 53 & Management Tools
- AWS Object Storage and CDN – S3, Glacier and Cloud Front
- Architecting on AWS
AWS Architect Interview Question and Answers.
Question You have written a CloudFormation template that creates 1 elastic load balancer fronting 2 EC2 instances. Which section of the template should you edit so that the DNS of the load balancer is returned upon creation of the stack? Answer Outputs Question Which of the following is true with respect to serving private content through CloudFront? Answer Signed URLs can be created to access objects from CloudFront edge locations Direct access to S3 URLs can be removed therefore allowing access only through CloudFront URLs Mark the S3 bucket private and create an Origin Access Identity to access the objects Question In CloudFront what happens when content is NOT present at an Edge location and a request is made to it? Answer CloudFront delivers the content directly from the origin server and stores it in the cache of the edge location Question Which of the following can be used as an origin server in CloudFront?(Choose 3) Answer A web server running on EC2 A web server running in your own datacenter An Amazon S3 bucket Question You have created a Route 53 latency record set from your domain to a machine in Singapore and a similar record to a machine in Oregon. When a user located in India visits your domain he will be routed to: Answer Singapore Question You have created a Route 53 latency record set from your domain to a machine in Singapore and a similar record to a machine in Oregon. When a user located in India visits your domain he will be routed to: Answer Singapore Question You have created 4 weighted resource record sets with weights 1, 2, 3 and 4. the 3rd record set is selected by Route53: Answer 3/10th of the time Question You want to use Route53 to direct your www sub-domain to an elastic load balancer fronting your web servers. What kind of record set should you create? Answer CNAME Question An instance is connected to an ENI (Elastic Network Interface) in one subnet. What happens when you attach an ENI of a different subnet to this instance? Answer The instance follows the rules of both the subnets Question In VPCs with private and public subnets, database servers should ideally be launched into: Answer The private subnet Question An instance is launched into the public subnet of a VPC. Which of the following must be done in order for it to be accessible FROM the Internet? Answer Attach an Elastic IP to the instance
This course is intended for Solution design engineers and Solutions Architects.
- Working knowledge of multi-tier architectures
- Familiarity with general networking concepts
- Familiarity with cloud computing concepts
- Working knowledge of distributed systems
- Lifetime Tool access
- Live Recorded Video access
- Real-time case studies
- The project integrated into the Curriculum
- 24*7 Support from our team of administrators
- Free Demo Video